When people price one important thing which they don’t take into account is the pain-factor of the client. I always give a great rate to a client who I think I will enjoy working with.
Some things you should keep in mind when you decide pricing.
- Does this client pay on time?
- Does this client dispute every line items on the invoice?
- Does this client have technical expertise and would understand when things don’t go according to plan?
- Is this client courteous?
- Will this client would be a good addition to your portfolio?