So you have got your marketing plan working and a steady stream of leads coming in.
You dont have a business until you convert these leads to customers though. When a customer is evaluating vendors, they want to check
- You have the expertise in the technology.
- You have experience with the technology
- You have worked in similar settings before
- Your clients will give you testimonials and refer you.
- Your business will stay around for a long time and they wont have to switch vendors.
You have to work with the customers sales objection to explain your sales proposition so that they hire you.
- Explain you experience and expertise with the technology using the articles you have written and your blog
- Demo your open source work to further prove your skills
- Get permission from your clients to use their references
- Ask all your happy clients to give you an testimonial